Prestolite Electric – Coronavirus Update
During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the team at Prestolite Electric Ltd is vigilant in monitoring the situation while taking steps to help protect the health and well-being of our employees, customers and business partners.
As a result of the British Government’s advice on 23rd March we have a few items to share with you during these unprecedented times:
- The Greenford site will remain operational but the factory will operate Monday to Thursday only.
- Customer Service and the Warehouse will operate from Monday to Friday but with personnel split into teams, working every other day to ensure continuity and minimise social interaction.
- We are promoting homeworking for the foreseeable future for our employees, wherever possible. We will be able to maintain all of our services and operations under this new directive.
- When homeworking is not possible and an employee needs to be on site, we have taken measures to limit exposures to others.
- We are encouraging customers to call our team of customer service personnel or their assigned salespeople to assist you over the phone, or through virtual meeting services or via email rather than meeting in person. We have asked our employees to suspend any travel during this time.
- We have temporarily suspended outside visitors into any of our facilities in Greenford, UK.
- We have requested all our partners to comply with the WHO and Government regulations.
For more information, please look at our risk assessment on Coronavirus:
Thank you for your understanding and patience at this challenging time, we will strive to provide continuity of supply and to continue to support our valued customer base.
In a very volatile environment, we will provide updates as necessary.
Thank you for your support.
Aftermarket Sales Director Europe, Asia, Africa